- Fashioned from the popular movie “Kill Bill” and “Kill Bill Vol. 2” this fine reproduction katana is the most intricately designed swords for the best price you will find.
- This is the “Bride’s” sword. Stainless steel blades are etched to appear to have the deadly sharpness of a real samurai sword, although this blade is not sharpened for safety reasons.
- The Bride’s blade features an additional engraving near the handle.
- The blade has a full, two-handed 12″ handle beautifully wrapped in thread as with most traditional katana handle wraps.
- As an added detail, the ends of each handle are topped with gold-painted metal designs.
- This sword is beautiful!
- Traditional and authentic long wrap technique featured on scabbard.
- And two-tone intricate gold-painted metal trimmings throughout the sword make this a gorgeous addition to any sword collection.
- A matte black painted wood display stand also accompany this sword set.
- Ancient japanese lettering is painted in gold on the stand as well, adding to the authentic look of this sword.
- Overall Sword Length: 41.25″
- Blade Length: 29.25″
- Handle Length: 12″
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Materials: Rubber coated metal wrapped with black thread in traditional katana wrap design
- Scabbard Material: Hardened Acrylic and Metal
- Stand Material: Wood
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|