- The Last Samurai Sword is fully functional but at a display sword price.
- The blade is forged from high carbon steel, thoroughly tempered, then water quenched for a consistent hardness.
- The sword is sharpened and can be disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.
- This is an awesome display sword that can be used as a light duty cutter at an unbelievable affordble price.
- This sword measures 40.5 inches overall with the saya and 39 inches without.
- The carbon steel blade is full tang and fitted with dual pegs for better stability.
- The handle has a real ray skin overlay wrapped inside a black cotton cord wrap.
- The tsuba and ornate fittings are made from a zinc alloy with a flat black finish.
- The saya has a nice black lacquered finish and comes with a cotton sword bag to keep it clean and dust free.
- Overall With Scabbard: 40 1/2 inches.
- Sword Overall Length: 39 inches
- Blade Length: 28 1/2 inches
- Blade Material: 1045 Carbon Steel
- Handle Length: 10 1/2 inches.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|