Cold Steel – Italian Companion Dagger
- The era of the long sword spanned almost three centuries (approximately 1350 to 1650).
- This, undoubtedly, was because it really worked!
- It featured a distinctive cruciform hilt and a long, double edged blade and was equally adept at opposing both light and heavily armored foes.
- Since Cold Steel’s Italian Long Sword is light and well balanced enough to use in one hand they offer a companion dagger to take the place of a shield, targe, or buckler.
- Scaled down in size but almost identical in appearance, its sharply tapered, double edged blade slightly favors attacks with the point over the edge and is stiff and strong enough to parry any sword.
- Blade Length: 12 3/4″
- Overall Length: 19 3/8″
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Weight: 17.1 oz
- Handle: 6 5/8″
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
Check out this YouTube video that demonstrates the Italian Long Sword and Dagger in
Specifications Usually Ships: Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST Orders Arrive: 1-4 Business Days After Ship Date Express Shipping: Is Available