- Our Voyagers® are, ounce for ounce, far stronger than 99.9% of our competitor’s folders.
- And this is a fact, not an idle boast.
- Each knife features precision made parts with a stiff spring and our incomparable Tri-Ad® lock mechanism which is arguably the strongest, most reliable, low maintenance lock in the world!
- The thick, extra wide blades are made from Japanese AUS 8A steel and meticulously ground to a thin edge for maximum shearing potential.
- This thin edge also allows us to hone each blade to astounding sharpness.
- And, because of the high carbon content of the steel, and their near perfect heat treatment, you’ll find this sharpness last a surprisingly long time.
- If you like serrations, you’ll really appreciate our exclusive pattern.
- It features groups of very small, sharply pointed teeth separated by wide, shallow arcs so it will rip smoothly yet very aggressively through a wide variety of tough fibrous materials without snagging or hanging up.
- The Voyager® Series also offers all the other latest refinements in lock-back construction including lightning quick, one-handed opening, state of the art mechanical fasteners, massively oversized pivot pins that are fully adjustable and properly hardened, and dual stainless steel pocket clips for ambidextrous carry and deployment.
- The Grivory handles feature 6061 heat treated aluminum liners for the utmost in strength and stiffness and are ergonomically designed to afford a wide array of grip options including the palm reinforced forward grip for which they are particularly well suited.
- Grivory is unparalleled as a handle material as it is considerably stronger than Zy-Ex and, when deeply textured, offers a terrific non-slip grip.
- As an added bonus, it’s impervious to moisture and won’t crack, warp or shrink and remains remarkably resistant to abrasion or discoloration.
- As tools these lightweight, super sharp knives are appropriate in almost any environment from hunting and camping to hiking and general utility chores.
- They can also readily fill specialty functions such as a boat or river knife, chute knife or police/military and survival/rescue applications.
- Blade Length: 4″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 9 1/4″
- Steel: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless w/ Stone Wash Finish
- Weight: 4.7 oz (Approx)
- Handle: 5 1/4″ Long Grivory
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Pocket / Belt Clip
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|