- An early, Celtic church-style cup, displaying a Templar’s cross badge and supported on a replica section of Rosslyn Chapel’s Apprentices Pillar.
- Cast and Hand Made in Fine English Pewter.
- Pewter like silver may tarnish but can be easily cleaned and polished to a lusterous shine with silver or brass polishing wad and soft cloth.
- Due to computer monitor differences colors may vary slightly from what you see online.
- Specified crystal colors are subject to availability, and may be substituted
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone toll-free
|Usually Ships:||7-10 Business Days|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Not Available|