- The Practical Shinobi Ninja-to, whose construction patterns closely that of the Practical Katana, is a wonderful addition for those studying the Way of the Ninja.
- The blade is hand-forged from a high-carbon steel billet and is differentially hardened using a traditional claying method.
- All the fittings (koshirae) are finished in antiqued black iron.
- The ornate tsuba displays the kuji-kiri (energy-channeling hand positions) employed by the mystical ninja.
- The tsuka is wrapped in a synthetic ray skin (same), available in black (SH2268) or white (SH1071), and the tsuka-ito is in durable synthetic black leather.
- The saya has flat black finish with demon-head bindings for the black Japanese cotton sageo and an intricate kojiri.
- A sword no practitioner of Ninjutsu should be without.
- Overall length: 34 1/2″
- Blade length: 22 3/4″
- Handle length: 10 1/2″
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Point of Balance: 4 1/2″
- Width at Guard: 1.13″
- Width at Tip: .85″
- Thickness at Guard: .27″
- Thickness at Tip: .22″
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|