- The ever-popular Practical Katana (SH1070), Wakizashi (SH2061) and Tanto (SH2254) give the martial artist the opportunity to own and use a Hanwei sword at the cost of an economy sword.
- The blades are forged and differentially hardened, using the same process as the more expensive blades and producing an HRC60 edge and HRC40 back.
- The temper line is authentic and prominent.
- Cost savings are effected by using fittings which, while making no claims to authenticity, are very strongly built to withstand the rigors of cutting exercises in the dojo.
- Key Features:
- Hand-forged blade
- Differential tempering
- Fully functional
- Overall length: 27 1/2″
- Blade length: 20″
- Handle length: 6 1/2″
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz.
- Point of Balance: 4″
- Width at Guard: 1.11″
- Width at Tip: .70″
- Thickness at Guard: .24″
- Thickness at Tip: .17″
- Sori: 1/2″
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|