- Officer’s Five Ball Spadroon Sword a Cold Steel reproduction..
- In the age of sail, officers were expected to fight right alongside common deckhands.
- An officer never made his choice of weapon recklessly when he knew he to had to fight hand to hand to repel boarders.
- The clear choice was a Spadroon as his primary edged weapon.
- It was lighter than a cutlass, offered a long, stiff blade, was imminently suitable for thrusting, and had a sharp edge capable of delivering a stinging cut.
- Original antique Spadroons are quite scarce, and far too valuable to use as actual weapons.
- Loosely modeled on historical examples, Cold Steel’s Spadroon has been hardened to a spring temper, with a combat sharp edge and capable delivering a fearsome cut as well as a lethal thrust.
- It’s handsome too, with a multi ridged faux ivory grip and a gorgeous brass hilt replete with the requisite five ball counter guard and knuckle bow.
- Not to be outshined, the scabbard is equally impressive.
- It’s fashioned from rich black leather, and hand stitched, and comes with a mirror polished, solid brass chape, throat, and carrying rings.
- Blade Length: 32″
- Overall Length: 38″
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Weight: 20.2 oz
- Handle: 6″
- Scabbard: Leather Scabbard With Brass Fittings
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|