- Dietmar Kressler, one of Germany’s most famous knifemakers, is our partner in one of the most demanding and challenging projects we have ever introduced into our Boker Plus Series.
- The result was worth the long period of hard work – we are very proud to present the Boker Plus Kressler Subhilt Integral Fighter.
- The handguard, as well as the second hilt and handle butt are all an integral part of the knife, which is drop forged to the final shape.
- One solid piece of steel, without any separate parts like bolsters or guards. As an additional feature, we added a tapered tang.
- This complex and elaborate production procedure results in an extremely solid piece with a unique and noble appearance.
- As blade steel, we chose 440C stainless, which is well proven with its outstanding edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- Black canvas Micarta, fastened with stainless steel tubes, provides an excellent grip and an attractive contrast to the mirror polished surface.
- The second hilt provides an uncomparable safe and secure handling in any situation.
- The Kressler Subhilt Fighter is a real “Gesamtkunstwerk,” which is absolutely unique within the world of production knives.
- We are happy to offer such a fascinating collector’s piece to the knife aficionado, displaying the high standards that we demand in all of our products, to set the bar high with such exceptional items.
- Comes in a collector’scase and includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Blade length: 7 1/2”.
- Overall length: 12 7/8”.
- Weight: 15.5 oz.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|