- Hanwei’s Tinker Longswords (Oakeshott Type XVIIIa) provide the WMA practitioner with a fast, well-balanced pair of swords that will perform beautifully in skilled hands.
- The Blunt Trainer features nearly identical handling to that of its sharp companion, but with thick edges and a rounded tip for safe sparring practice.
- What others are saying about the Tinker Pearce Longswords: “I had the opportunity to handle the prototype Tinker Pearce Line Longswords by CAS/Hanwei, and they are beautiful, well-balanced, quick-handling swords at an excellent price. The sharp and blunt versions handle almost identically in cuts, thrusts, and quick posta (guard) transitions. These promise to be the mid-priced training weapon of choice for longsword studies.” Sean Hayes, Maestro d`armi,Northwest Fencing Academy and University of Oregon (www.northwestacademyofarms.com).
- Overall Length: 47″
- Blade Length: 35″
- Handle Length: 12″
- Weight: 2 lb 14 oz
- Point of Balance: 3 1/2″
- Point of Harmonics: 21 3/4″
- Width at Guard: 2 1/4″
- Width at Tip: 11/16″
- Thickness at Guard: .25″
- Thickness at Tip: .07″
- Blade Steel: 5160 Spring Steel
- HRC Edge: 50~53 HRC
- Handle Material: Leather over cord wrap, wooden core
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|