- Each piece in the Shinto Daisho (SH1001 & SH1015) has a hand-forged T10 high-carbon steel blade with Bo-Hi.
- The blade is differentially hardened using the traditional claying method.
- The Shinto is mounted in black and the tsuka-ito is made of premium black Japanese cotton.
- The saya is finished in a deep black lacquer with a black cotton sageo.
- A finely rendered dragon, detailed in gold, with true front-and-back detail, forms the black iron tsuba.
- The fittings are superbly antiqued adding to the aesthetics of the set.
- The Shinto is supplied with a protective cloth bag and traditional maintenance kit.
- Overall length: 39 1/2″
- Blade length: 27″
- Handle length: 11 3/4″
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Thickness at Guard: .260
- Weight in box: 5 lb 4 oz
- Box height: 44 1/4″
- Box width: 5 1/2″
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|