- The Raptor Shinogi-Zukuri blade, which has evolved as the most common Japanese katana blade design, provides both speed and cutting power.
- Featuring a distinct yokote, such blades were originally produced after the Heian period, around 987 AD.
- Blade Material: 5160 high-carbon steel
- Overall length: 42.3″
- Blade length: 28″
- Handle length: 11″
- Weight: 2lb 10oz
- This fully function battle ready sword is hand forged therefore specs may vary slightly from piece to piece
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
Check Out This YouTube Video demonstrating the Raptor Series Katana in action
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|