- Made as a companion piece for our Practical Plus Katana (SH2073) and Tanto (SH2259), the Wakizashi features an edge-tempered high carbon forged steel blade with a prominent hamon, genuine Same (Rayskin) on the Tsuka, and a handle wrap (Tsuka-Ito) specially developed for its gripping qualities.
- The fittings of the Practical Plus are decorated in a Japanese Dogwood motif with dragon menuki, and the handsome Tsuba is of an iron “sunburst” design with a brass habaki.
- Key Features:
- High carbon forged steel blade
- Fully functional
- Fully tempered
- Overall length: 27 1/4″
- Blade length: 20″
- Handle length: 6 3/4″
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Point of Balance: 3 1/2″
- Width at Guard: 1.10″
- Width at Tip: .75″
- Thickness at Guard: .28″
- Thickness at Tip: .21″
- Sori: 1/2″
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|