- Hanwei’s Practical Katana have always been at the forefront of providing economical yet functional swords to the martial arts cutting community.
- Designed for multiple cuts in normal targets, the Practical Elites combine the blade geometries and profiles of the Performance Series with the affordability of our Practical fittings.
- The blades are forged in 1566 steel and differentially hardened in the traditional manner, producing an edge hardness of HRC60 and spine hardness of HRC40.
- The removable handle is tightly wrapped in the traditional style with imitation leather to provide a positive grip that will withstand years of kata or tameshigiri practice.
- Key Features:
- Performance Elite Blade Geometry
- Differentially Tempered
- Built for Martial Artists
- Overall length: 39″ Blade length: 27″
- Handle length: 11″
- Weight: 2 lb 7 oz
- Point of Balance: 5″
- Width at Guard: 1.35″
- Width at Tip: 1.04″
- Thickness at Guard: .26″
- Thickness at Tip: .16″
- Sori: 3/4″
- Being hand forged specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|