- Each piece in the Geat wave Series is stylized with the renowned Tomoe motif.
- The tsuba, fuchi, & kashira are made of black iron and marked with the Tomoe crest (mon).
- The blades are hand-forged from T10 high-carbon steel and are differentially tempered using traditional claying methods.
- The temper line (hamon) is evident and prominent.
- Each piece has a deeply lacquered black saya with a one-piece brass habaki construction. Real ray skin (same) is used on the tsuka, and the tsuka-ito and sageo are made of premium woven Japanese black cotton.
- The katana and wakizashi are constructed with a large o-kissaki and are ideal for cutting exercises (tameshigiri).
- The handle on the tanto is an attractive ribbed buffalo horn.
- Overall Length: 40-1/2″
- Blade: 28″
- Handle: 11-1/2″
- Thickness: .30″
- Weight: 2lbs 10oz
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|