- It has been said that in simplicity lies great beauty, an axiom stunningly validated by the Golden Oriole Katana and Wakizashi.
- The story told by the stunning tsuba is of a mantis stealthily stalking the cricket, unaware that he is himself being stalked by the Golden Oriole.
- The deeply lacquered blue of the saya is repeated in the Japanese cotton tsuka-ito, and the Oriole appears again on the kashira.
- Unmistakably Hanwei quality, the 14″ tsuka of the katana gives a superb balance to the sword, allowing it to move very quickly and very freely.
- Overall Length: 42-1/4″
- Blade: 27-1/4″
- Handle: 13-3/4″
- Thickness: .28″
- Weight: 2lbs 3oz
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|