- Hanwei Cromwell sword is a fully functional medeival english sword.
- Oliver Cromwell (1599 – 1658) was a powerful figure in English history during and after the English Civil War, when he rose from the rank of Captain of Horse to Lord Protector of England.
- His sword, said to have been carried at the battle of Drogheda in 1649, has been remarkably well preserved and features in the collection of the Royal Armouries in Leeds, England, where it is displayed in the permanent collection.
- Hanwei’s Cromwell Sword is an accurate replica of the original “mortuary” hilt style and features a blackened guard decorated in a gold foliage pattern with a wire-wound sharkskin grip.
- As the original sword now lacks a scabbard , Hanwei has provided a design typical of the period.
- This piece of English history is a must for the ECW collector and re-enactor.
- Overall length: 43 1/2″
- Blade length: 32 3/4″
- Handle length: 6″
- Weight: 3 lb 4 oz
- Point of Balance: 3 1/2″
- Point of Percussion: 21″
- Width at Guard: 1.35″
- Width at Tip: .77″
- Thickness at Guard: .23″
- Thickness at Tip: .13″
- Being hand forged specs may vary slightly from piece to piece.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|