- As its name suggests, our G.I. Tanto is a no-nonsense tactical knife that comes with a legion of practical uses.
- It may be lean and spare, but it delivers the goods where they count the most!
- The broad Tanto point blade, integral quillion guard, and Paracord wrapped handle, exemplify a tactical knife stripped down to its bare essentials.
- It’s ground razor sharp out of 1055 carbon steel with a hard spring temper and protected by a black, rust resistant finish so it’s ready to take all the abuse you and Mother Nature can dish out.
- Heavy, sharp and wonderfully balanced, it’s easy to throw by either the blade or handle and it hits with real vigor.
- In a survival or self-defense situation, it can be quickly and easily converted into a spear or war club.
- Just remove the Para cord wrap and use it to lash the blade securely to a suitable wooden shaft!
- Best of all, it’s a great value.
- Get the real G.I. Tanto from Cold Steel and get more than your money’s worth.
- Overall Length: 12″
- Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Steel: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade Length: 7″
- Sheath: Hard Plastic
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|