- Cutting tests prove that D2 is one of the toughest steels used in knife making.
- Featured here in the classic clip point blade shape that made KA-BAR famous.
- This is one really nice knife.
- The D2 steel blade is extremely sharp, has a black epoxy powder coated blade to protect against corrossion and makes the blade non-reflective.
- The glass filled nylon sheath is strong yet durable and molded to fit the knife.
- The sheath also offers a friction grip to hold the blade in place and still allows quick easy removal of the knife.
- The Kranton G handle material gives a comfortable non-slip grip.
- This is a great addition to any serious knife enthusiasts collection.
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
- Blade length 7
- Overall length 11-7/8
- Grind: flat
- Shape: Clip
- Handle Material: Kraton G
- Edge Angle: 20 Degrees
- Blade Steel: D2
- Knife Made in USA
- Sheath Made in Taiwan
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|