Crimson Trace R.T.B. (Range Bag Tool)
- Columbia River Knife & Tool, in Tualatin, Oregon, is proud to be just down the road from Crimson Trace Corporation in Wilsonville, Oregon.
- Both have grown dramatically over the past fifteen years.
- CTC has shipped nearly a quarter of a million laser sight systems for popular handguns and rifles to the U.S. military, major law enforcement agencies, and security-minded citizens.
- As the laser technology leader, they offer laser sights for the smallest .32 caliber automatics, and on up to AR15/M16 carbines.
- They asked us to collaborate on a series of tools that would be useful to every Crimson Trace owner in the adjustment and maintenance of their sights.
- Introducint the RBT™ (Range Bag Tool).
- In addition to being a secure carry platform for the two standard CTC sight adjustment Allen wrenches, the Range Bag Tool (RBT™) is a shooters utility pocket tool designed by Glenn Klecker.
- It has a 1.775″ high carbon stainless steel blade with a Combined Razor-Sharp & Triple-Point™ Serrated edge, fold-out screwdriver blades, both flat and Phillips, plus a bottle opener.
- The two CTC Allen wrenches are securely held in slots between the stainless steel InterFrame and Zytel® scales.
- A removable stainless steel pocket/gear clip is included.
- This tool is right on target!
- Open Overall Length 4.5 inches
- Closed Length 2.625 inches
- Weight 2.8 ounces
- Blade Length 1.875 inches
- Thickness 0.072 inches
- Material 5CR13 Blade-HRC 51-53
- Finish Satin Grind Hollow Style Drop Point Edge Combo
- Handle Material Polypropolene Liner 2CR13 Lock Type Slip Joint
- Carry System 1 Position Clip
- Features Bottle Cap Opener, Flat Blade Driver, Phillips Driver, plus 0.028″ & 0.050″ Hex Wrenches
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone 1-517-897-3508
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|