- The Japanese swords of the Imperial Series have proven, since their initial introduction almost two years ago, to be quite popular.
- Still, Cold Steel is aware that there are some folks who want a battle ready sword but hope to find one at a more affordable price.
- Cold Steel’s Warrior Series addresses this problem directly.
- In their efforts to reduce the costliness of the blades, Cold Steel has omitted the expensive mirror polishing that was used on the Imperial swords to create a new series of Japanese swords with a more practical finish.
- The Warrior Series swords are very handsome in their own right and share the same steel, heat treatment, and sharpness as their more expensive Imperial counterparts.
- Like the Imperial swords, they have Same covered, cord wrapped handles and quality fittings.
- If you’re in the market for a strong, good looking, reasonably priced Japanese sword we know you’ll be happy to own one of these.
- Overall Length: 36″
- Blade Length: 24-1/2″
- Thickness: 19/32″
- Weight: 45 oz.
- Steel: 1050 Carbon Steel
- Scabbard: Black Lacquered wood sheaths with blue violet cover bag
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone 9AM-9PM EST
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|