Cold Steel – Scottish Dirk
- The Scottish Dirk that most knife enthusiasts are familiar with these days is, more or less, a piece of rubbish, a prop, a costume accessory for stage and screen.
- It’s declined into a “knife like object” that people hang above their mantles or on the walls of dimly lit, wood-paneled dens.
- Cold Steel’s version is a modern dagger replica that harkens back to an earlier form, when the dirk was a functioning tool and weapon.
- The 13″ blade is forged to a hard spring temper from 1055 Carbon steel. It’s 1-1/2″ wide and comes fully sharpened and battle-ready, prepared to hew down any foe.
- The attractive Rosewood handle is capped with a contrasting blued-steel guard, bolster and disc-shaped pommel, and an handsome leather scabbard completes the package.
- The scabbard features an extra wide belt loop with a blued-steel throat and chape.
- This is the perfect companion piece to complete your Highland ensemble, a real fighting dirk, instead of a useless piece of metal.
- Weight: 18.9 oz.
- Thick: 1/4″
- Blade: 13″
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Overall: 18 3/8″
- Scabbard: Leather w/ Blued Steel Fittings
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|