- A faithful reproduction, created from an early C.17th drawing, of the cup from the Grail Myth, said to have been concealed in Chalisbury Cathedral from at least the 11th century.
- 12 cm ( 4″ ) high and 13 cm ( 5″ ) dia, with twelve hematite and four cornelian cabochons.
- Cast and Hand Made in Fine English Pewter.
- Pewter like silver may tarnish but can be easily cleaned and polished to a lusterous shine with silver or brass polishing wad and soft cloth.
- Due to computer monitor differences colors may vary slightly from what you see online.
- Specified crystal colors are subject to availability, and may be substituted
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone toll-free