- A classic fixed blade knife in a noble design.
- The legendary Boker boot knife is now available with a blade made of Leopard Damascus steel, with more than 300 layers.
- This steel, from the barrel of the famous German battle tank Leopard, is handforged to a blade material with a Rockwell hardness of 63 HRC.
- With their Damascus bladesmith Boker chose the popular “Small Pyramids” pattern for the blade design.
- The handle scales are also a classic part of the Boker lineup.
- Carefully selected Amboina burl wood provides an exceptional appearance, especially in combination with the satin finished nickel silver bolsters.
- A true attraction, not only for the collector.
- The leather boot sheath has been redesigned and features a steel clip and an easy-to-open push button secured strap for the knife, and can be carried in various positions.
- This piece is delivered with a luxury wooden collectors box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Overall length: 7 5/8″.
- Blade length: 3 1/4″.
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Blade material: Leopard Damascus
- Handle material: Amboina burl wood
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|