- Cooking is everywhere!
- The SanYouGo by Jesper Voxnaes is a classic Santoku reduced to the essentials.
- This concept allows the user to be closer to the action, with the forefinger on the back of the blade, and the short, arched handle in the palm, held by the middle and ring fingers, offering maximum control.
- Includes a leather sheath (without belt loop).
- Perfect for camping, picnicking, you name it – the ultimate outdoor companion!
- Features green canvas Micarta handle scales and a satin finished blade made of X50CrMoV15 steel.
- Overall length: 5 5/8″
- Blade length: 3 3/8″
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Blade material: X50CrMoV15 steel
- Handle material: Micarta
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone 1-517-897-3508
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|