- This pocket knife is dedicated to Chad Los Banos’s daughter, Jacy.
- Similar to the ergonomics of the popular Edit model, the JC1 is a compact and durable folding knife.
- The short, broad blade is titanium coated, and, in conjunction with the generously sized handles, provides extremely powerful cuts.
- The flat design allows superior comfort.
- The blade is high performance 440C stainless steel, and locks securely with the frame lock mechanism.
- Also features sturdy G-10 handle scales and a reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip- down carry.
- Overall length: 5 1/4″
- Blade length: 2″
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Blade material: 440C
- Handle material: G-10
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|