- Bill Luckett from Weatherford, Texas, is well known for his extravagant Bowie knives.
- The Boker Plus Collection 2012 is a very typical Luckett design, and enthuses from the first look with its dynamic appearance.
- The amazing design lines and his breathtaking blade grinds make his custom knives desired collector’s pieces.
- Bill Luckett generally works free hand, without master plates or fixations, so each of his knives is a truly unique piece and never duplicates another.
- The extravagant grind of the mirror polished blade presented a great challenge for the Boker team, and makes the Boker Plus Collection 2012 an exceptional presentation piece.
- The large handguard and the pommel are polished as well, and are set with several fiber layers, which frame the ergonomic black Micarta handle.
- Boker uses 440C stainless for the blade steel, which is the standard for the Boker Plus Collection series.
- The Boker Plus Collection 2012 – is a knife which makes not only a great collector’ piece in your showcase, but also a Bowie knife which does not step back from any challenge.
- Strictly limited to just 1,999 pieces worldwide.
- Comes complete with a high quality leather sheath, certificate of authenticity, and collector’s presentation box.
- Overall length: 13 5/8″
- Blade length: 8 1/4″
- Weight: 12.2 oz.
- Blade thickness: 6.0 mm
- Blade material: 440C
- Handle material: Black Micarta
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|