- Surviving the toughest field testing, the Ka-bar Kukri boasts excellent test results in chopping and basic field use.
- The kukri is the prefered weapon of the Napalese army.
- The wide angled blade design gives it great trail clearing ability in dense jungles and forests.
- The weight and angle of the blade makes for excellent cleaving ability during combat as well as defense against other blades.
- Weight: 1.70 lbs
- Blade length: 11-1/2″
- Overall length: 17″
- Grind: hollow
- Shape: Kukri
- Handle Material: Kraton G
- Edge Angle: 20 Degrees
- Steel: 1085 Carbon Steel
- Made in Taiwan
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|