- The Black Arrow was one of a small number forged by the Dwarves of Erebor, launched from a massive Dwarvish Windlance.
- When Smaug attacked the nearby city Men, Girion, the Lord of Dale attempted to slay the dragon with these giant arrows, but only succeeded in loosening one of the beast’s scales.
- Smaug destroyed Dale and claimed Erebor, but Girion’s son escaped to Laketown with the last remaining Black Arrow.
- His descendant Bard, a fisherman in Laketown and expert bowman, has kept it hidden and uses it to slay Smaug when he attacks after being disturbed by Bilbo and the dwarves.
- Crafted with a 2Cr13 cast stainless steel arrow head
- Wooden shaft and hand tied fletching
- Presented with a wood wall display with Dale motif
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 84 5/8” overall (7 foot 5/8 inch)
- Arrowhead measures 18” overall
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|