- During WWII a legend was born, as several companies were asked by the U.S. Government to help supply troops with combat/utility knives.
- The world’s most famous fixed-blade knife is still doing its job, with honors, almost 70 years later.
- The Big Brother was designed for a lifetime of hardwork and constant use.
- Tests prove the High Carbon, non-reflective black epoxy powder-coated blade is more durable than ever.
- The classic oval shape of the original KA-BAR remains and has been modernized with a material nearly impervious to sweat, chemicals, water and wear.
- The reknown stacked leather handle gives a comfortable non-slip grip.
- The end cap is pinned to the tang allowing it to double as a hammer.
- Saw tooth serrations on the back edge of the blade give it added functionality.
- Blade Length: 9 5/16″
- Overall Length: 14 1/8″
- Steel: 1095 Cro-Van
- Grind: Flat
- Hardness: HRC 56-58
- Handle: Kraton G
- Sheath: Black Leather
- Made in the USA
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|