- An emerald pond of illusion and creation. Absinthe was always called “the green fairy” by the doyennes of La Bell Epoch, (“the good times”), mostly artists, writers, poets, philosophers, etc, who congregated in Paris around 1880-1918.
- Cast and Hand Made in Fine English Pewter.
- Artistic rings hand cast and made in England from fine English Pewter
- Due to computer monitor differences colors may vary slightly from what you see online.
- Pewter like silver may tarnish but can be easily cleaned and polished to a lusterous shine with silver or brass polishing wad and soft cloth.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||In 7-10 Business Days|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Not Available|