- Ti-Lite® tactical folders evoke the sleek speed and rebellious lines of the classic 1950’s-styled switchblade.
- Unlike most switchblades however, they are legal to carry nearly everywhere.
- They feature Japanese made AUS 8A stainless steel blades with a bead blast finish, razor sharp edges and sturdy, needle sharp points.
- The CNC milled handles are forged from super tough 7075 Aluminum billets and are given an attractive bead blast surface and finished with a protective EDP (Electric Discharge Plating) coating.
- And for maximum strength and safety, we have equipped our Ti-Lites® with our patent pending, stainless steel leaf spring locks (proven, in our tests, to hold 130 lbs).
- For ease of carry, the Ti-Lites® come equipped with a small, but unobtrusive steel pocket clip, and can be opened rapidly by using the thumb studs or by snagging a quillion on the edge of your pocket as you draw your knife out.
- We are grateful to custom knife maker, Phil Boguszewski, for his design influence and help in the creation of the Ti-Lites.®
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 1/8″ (3mm)
- Blade Length: 4″
- Handle: 4 3/4″ long. 7075 Aluminum
- Steel: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless
- Overall Length: 8 3/4″
- Stainless Steel Pocket/Belt Clip
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|