- Ryumon swords are hand forged by master craftsman with years of experience from Longquan, China.
- These master sword smiths combine modern knowledge with traditional secrets to produce superior quality swords with enhanced durability, excellent sharpness, exquisite craftsmanship and affordable prices.
- The Ryumon Hand Forged Katana has a hand forged AIS1060 carbon steel blade.
- The sword utilizes a one piece brass construction blade collar that enables the blade to fit securely in to the scabbard.
- The natural wood Shirasaya (scabbard) is lacquered to a super high gloss finish.
- The Handle is cord wrapped using tradition methods with ornate fittings.
- The Tsuba (Guard) features a horse cast amongst mountains and flowers.
- Each sword comes complete with a satin sword bag, cleaning kit, and a certificate of authenticity.
- Overall Length: 40.9″
- Blade Length: 28″
- Handle Length: 10.75″
- Blade Thickness: 7 mm
- Sword Weight: 2.87 lbs
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone toll-free in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|