- The Sword of The Nazgul is a reproduction of the prop used in the actual filming of The Hobbit movie trilogy.
- It is an authentically detailed to be an exact replica of the sword you see in the films.
- The overall length of the Morgul-blade is 25 1/8” (63.3cm) and features a AUS-6 stainless steel blade.
- The hilt is made from solid metal, and a features a leather wrapped grip.
- The blade, hilt and handle are all authentically “aged” and “battle worn” with a distressed finish to duplicate the original prop as closely as possible.
- The sword is easily mounted on the included wood wall plaque which features a graphic reprsentation of the Witch-king crown.
- Mounting hardware and instructions are included.
- You also receive an official certificate of authenticity with the blade.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone toll-free in USA& Canada
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|