- With over 100 million copies sold in over 40 languages, millions have grown up with “The Lord of the Rings,” the classic epic tale considered by millions to be the greatest fantasy-adventure story ever told.
- J.R.R. Tolkien’s phenomenal epic trilogy chronicles the struggle between good and evil for possession of a magical ring.
- The book trilogy, named the most popular book of the 20th Century, is the motion picture event of the 21st Century.
- “The Lord of the Rings” is presented in a trilogy of feature films from New Line Cinema, beginning with the blockbuster “The Fellowship of the Ring,” and continuing with the 2nd film, “The Two Towers,” and concluding the “The Return Of The King”.
- A work of sheer invention on a staggering scale, “The Lord of the Rings” takes us back to “Middle-earth,” an era that predates written history, where humans share the world with immortal elves, powerful wizards, and industrious dwarves and clever but peace loving Hobbits.
- The Fighting Knives of Legolas include a parchment certificate of authenticity and a wood display stand.
- Each Knife Overall length: 22-3/8″
- Blade Length: 15-3/4″
- Blade Thickness: 3/16″
- Blade Material: Tempered, 420 J2 Stainless steel, Sharp-edged. Deep-etched with a gold tone color.
- Full length tang construction.
- Handle Material: Solid American oak with an Elven vine design, cast metal guard and pommel.
- Display: 12-5/8″ x 5/11/16″ x 3/4′ solid wood, adorned with the badge of the Greenleaf family of Legolas.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|