Boker Solingen – Integral II Micarta
- Hunting knives of the BÖKER Integral series are entirely forges of 440C stainless steel has exceptional cutting properties compared to customary blade steels.
- It requires approximately 500 tons of forging pressure in order to form the fiery red blank.
- The fitting of the scales to the integral body is made by hand and requires an elaborate and specialized process to manufacture.
- The conically tapered full tang and the finger grooves which are milled by hand emphasize the elaborate finish and workmanship of the handle.
- The legendary Böker Full integral knife including white Micarta handle in combination with the pristine two-tone finish give our popular integral hunting knife a very unique appeal.
- Overall length: 8-3/4″
- Blade length: 4″
- Weight: 6oz
- Blade thickness: 5/32″
- Blade material: 440C
- Handle material: Micarta
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|