- Jesper Voxnaes is not only renowned for his ingenious knife designs – he has also created some impressive concepts in the area of tomahawks.
- The Vox T-Hawk is an example of his characteristic versatility and functionality.
- The sturdy construction is made of one single piece of SK5 carbon steel, which has been equipped with a resistant powder coating to protect the knife against corrosion.
- The cutting edge is hollow ground, to ensure extreme sharpness, and can master a great multitude of cutting chores.
- The G-10 scales have been threefold screwed and can be easily removed.
- Alternatively, a paracord handle wrapping can be fitted, which is included in olive and in orange.
- Openings in the tang reduce the weight and facilitate the fitting of the wrapping.
- All this in a fascinating tool that clearly stands out with its unique design.
- Comes complete with nylon sheath.
- Thickness (without scales): 6mm.
- Overall length: 13 3/4″
- Weight: 28.0 oz.
- Blade material: SK5 carbon steel
- Handle material: G-10
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|