- The Thaitsuki Japanese Samurai Katana Series keep true to the samurai code, “To strive for perfection”.
- All Katanas produced by the family run Thaitsuki Forge are all handmade with the highest standards and attention to detail.
- All of Thaitsuki’s sword craftsmen and artisans have served for years in apprenticeship under the master sword smith, Mr. Sivarat.
- Each katana is made following the same traditional methods.
- From the perfectly wrapped Ito, to the handmade Kashira, Menuki, Tsuba and Fuchi, each piece is made from skilled craftsmen that specialize and take pride in their art.
- The Habaki, Menuki, Fuchi and Kashira are handmade from quality silver.
- The Tsuka is skillfully wrapped with only leather or silk and only genuine Ray skin is used.
- The Saya is crafted from hard wood then carefully lacquered and the Koiguchi is made from genuine black horn.
- The blade is hand forged from only the best High Carbon – Japanese Steel and perfectly balanced.
- Each Japanese Katana comes with it’s own individual serial number and certificate from Thaitsuki Nihonto so you can trace it back to when and by whom it was made.
- Each katana is handmade and the fittings are handcrafted so no katana will be ever be exactly alike.
- Each katana is it’s own, one of a kind, work of art.
- BLADE – Koto style ,High Carbon forged steel, clay coated,heat treated,hand polished.
- With half BO-HI.
- KOSHIRAE – Elegant Koto style black GLOSS saya.
- Buffalo horn Koiguchi.
- Ivory silk sageo and ivory silk tsuka- ito
- Silver Fuchi / Kashira (SHISHI Motive.)
- Silver Menuki.
- Copper SHISHI Tsuba.
- Silver seppa and Habaki.
- This sword is extremely sharp and can be completely disassembled for full maintenance.
- Blade is clay tempered , water quenched(not oil) and hand polished with dark brown gross saya.
- SHISHI set Fuchi and Kashira Silver 99%, Fireblow stick on copper structure with traditional Ivory Silk 100% Tsuka ito From Japan
- Traditional tsuka cheated with black gross genuine rayskin. More safty confident with 2 mekuji.
- Copper tsuba blackened.
- Fireblown to stick the Silver SHISHI on it.
- Look both the SHISHI standout really beautifully.
- Japanese high carbon steel clay tempered then quenched in the water.
- Polishing live blade, razor edge and notarae hamon.
- Bufallo horn KOIGUCHI with the soft wooden shield inside to care and fit to silver HABAKI neat and straight MUNE
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|