- Masahiro has made a Ninja Sword worthy of combat!
- This Dragon Nin-to (ninja sword) can be used for real training and tameshigiri.
- No edged weapon in history has ever been surrounded with such Mystique and tradition like the Japanese sword.
- The sword is so closely associated with the Japanese samurai that it became known as the “soul of the samurai”.
- It was both weapon and symbol, forged as a religious act and wielded with superhuman skill.
- A sword forged by a celebrated master was one of the most prized gifts that a warrior could receive.
- For more than 2600 years, the “City of Treasure Sword”, Longquan, is known for making the best swords in the world.
- Located within the border of South Zhejiang, China and under the Fengyang Mountain, Longquan is rich in resources that are suitable for crafting swords.
- During the period of Warring States (770-476 B.C.), a famous sword maker named Ou Yezi created the most renowned sword in Longquan.
- Since then, the secret arts of crafting swords have been passed down from generation to generation.
- Handmade, super sharp carbon steel blade
- Dragon tsuba
- Black leather wrapped handle with authentic Same (rayskin) underwrap
- Blade has engraving on both sides
- Black lacquered wood saya with sageo
- Handforged 1045 high carbon steel blade with engraved dragon
- Full tang, double pegged handle
- Fully Functional
- 41 inch overall length.
- 28 inch blade.
- 12 inch handle.
- Hand forged, high carbon steel blade.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone toll-free in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|