- This Imperial Gallic-Type helmet was the choice of officers who led the mighty roman armies.
- The flamboyant crest actually served a purpose for the conspicuously practical romans.
- It made the officer more visible to his men while offering the illusion of height that helped him appear more commanding.
- Fully wearable, this is a substantial all-steel Helmet.
- Not a cheap tourist copy but a faithful museum quality Helmet.
- It is a full size reproduction in a bright carbon steel finish.
- This helmet does require maintenance to prevent rust accumulation.
- A fabulous display item!
- It is full size and wearable!
- Awesome Finishing Touch To Your Roman Officer’s Halloween Costume.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all helmets have crests that attach the same way as in picture.
- Some crests will have metal tabs that need to be bent out to tuck into slip fitting on helmet.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|