Cold Steel – 1796 Saber with Leather Scabbard
- Medieval weapons used by the British and their Prussian allies under General Blucher in the Battle of Waterloo
- This is a battle ready sword!
- The blade was derived from the ferocious Indian Talwar and was reviled by the French who protested its use due to the horribly destructive wounds it inflicted.
- In fact, this saber was so successful as a cutting weapon, that the German Cavalry continued to use it right up to the beginning of the 20th century!
- If you want a combat quality saber that will pass the British Proof Test and is fully capable of shearing off arms and even legs with a single blow, this is a must have!
- It comes fully sharpened with a wood and leather scabbard with steel mounts.
- The 1796 Light Cavalry Saber comes with a Wood/Leather scabbard and features steel mounts and fittings.
- Weight: 34.2 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 5/16″
- Blade Length: 33″
- Handle: 4 3/4″ long.
- Steel: 1055 Carbon
- Overall Length: 37 3/4″
- Sheath: Wood/Leather
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone 1-517-897-3508
Check Out This Video That Shows The 1796 Saber In Action
Specifications Usually Ships: Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST Orders Arrive: 1-4 Business Days After Ship Date Express Shipping: Is Available