Boker Solingen Leopard Damascus III Collection
- Leopard Damascus, the legendary blade steel from Boker, is embraced by knife enthusiasts worldwide. The forged Damascus blades from the barrel of the battle tank Leopard, are truly a piece of jewelry in every knife collection.
- All three of the Leopard Damascus knives offer precious wooden insets set into the CNC milled, hardcoat anodized aircraft aluminum handles.
- The Leopard Damascus collection knife is once again refined with inlays made of corrosion-free Damascus steel (180 layers), which is artistically set into the handle by hand.
- This knife boasts a completely new appearance with its powder Damascus insets, which harmonize perfectly with the hand forged 300-layer Damascus blade.
- This piece is a must-have for the expert of Leopard Damascus knives.
- This collectors knife is serial numbered and strictly limited to 999 pieces worldwide.
- Includes reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Comes in a wooden presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Rockwell hardness: 60-61° HRC,
- Blade length: 3 7/8″.
- Overall length: 8 7/8″.
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Blade material: Leopard Damascus
- Handle material: Aluminium
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|