- While researching traditional Chinese weapons near Shanghai, we visited a distinguished collector who had an ancient Wu Jian, or battle Gim.
- Its appearance and martial spirit were so unique and impressive that it warranted being reproduced for Cold Steel’s customers.
- The Battle Gim is forged from our best DAMASCUS STEEL by talented smiths, it features a broad symmetrical point and a slightly wider, heavier blade than custom would dictate.
- This gives it a more pronounced blade-heavy balance making its twin razor-sharp edges slightly more suitable for cutting and slashing than thrusting.
- The attractive Rosewood hilt is framedby a blackened iron guard and pommel.
- They’re embellished with an intricate filigree of traditional Chinese Peony flowers and leaves.
- The matching Rosewood scabbard is styled in a similar fashion on its chape, throat and ring mounts.
- Radiantly polished and sharp, this is not only a vividly striking Gim, but one that you can stake your life on in battle.
- Blade Length: 30″
- Overall Length: 37″
- Steel: Damascus
- Weight: 39 oz
- Handle: 7″
- Scabbard: Rosewood Scabbard With Blackened Iron Fittings
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone toll-free
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|