Officially Licensed Version by United Cutlery
- This is the reforged blade of Narsil, the sword wielded by Aragorn, King of Gondor.
- The inscription down the length of the blade on both sides is in the Tolkien language of Quenya, written in the runes of Eregion, that say: “Nanye Anduril i ne Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten i mali Mordoreo”.
- This translates to: “I am Anduril who was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the thralls of Mordor flee me.”
- From Lord Of The Rings – “The Sword of Elendil was forged anew by elvish smiths, and on its blade was traced a device of seven stars set between the crescent Moon and the rayed Sun, and about them were written many runes; for Aragorn son of Arathorn was going to war upon the marches of Mordor. Very bright was that sword when it was made whole again; the light of the sun shone readily in it, and the light of the moon shone cold, and its edge was hard and keen. And Aragorn gave it a new name and called it Anduril, Flame of the West.”
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity and a wood display stand.
- Overall length: 52-7/8″
- Blade Length: 40-5/8″
- Blade Thickness: 1/4″
- Blade Material: Tempered, 420 J2 Stainless steel, false edged.
- Handle Material: Solid metal crossguard and pommel with an antique silver plated finish and twenty-four karet gold plated fittings. The pommel is inscribed with runes and the grip is wraped in genuine leather.
- Display: Solid wood with silkscreened symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone
|Usually Ships:||Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST|
|Orders Arrive:||1-4 Business Days After Ship Date|
|Express Shipping:||Is Available|