Man At Arms Grosse Messer
Click to enlarge image(s)
Weight is based on UPS Dimensional Weight
Own This? Give It A Review or Comment.
- The Man At Arms Grosse Messer from Cold Steel is a more affordable version of their famous Grosse Messer medieval sword.
- The Man At Arms was a season warrior but lacked the status and title of Knight though he fought and trained alongside them.
- In honor of these battle seasoned warriors Cold Steel has created the Man At Arms collection of swords.
- Rather than highly polished blades this collection features blued metal blades that reflect the lesser expensive swords these warriors used in battle.
- But make no mistake their swords while not as pretty as the knight's were just as formidable and deadly.
- The quality and performance of these swords rival Cold Steel's high end blades but at a fraction of the cost.
- This is your chance to own a fully functional, sharpened Cold Steel sword without breaking the bank.
- The blades of this sword series when well oiled gleem magnificently given them their own distinctive appearance.
- A geniune leather scabbard with blued metal fittings is included so this sword can be worn on your belt.
- This is a great sword for use by "commoners" at renaissance and medieval festivals.
- Blade Length: 32"
- Overall Length: 42 1/4"
- Blade Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Sword Weight: 72.4 oz
- Handle Length: 10 1/4"
- Scabbard Type: Leather Scabbard With Blued Steel Fittings
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone toll-free in USA& Canada 1-877-220-3259