KILL BILL Bill & Bride's Two Sword Set Includes Stand
Click to enlarge image(s)
Weight is based on UPS Dimensional Weight
- Fashioned from the popular movie "Kill Bill" and "Kill Bill Vol. 2" these fine reproduction katanas are the most intricately designed swords for the best price you will find.
- Two swords for One price!
- This is a set which includes both "Bill's" sword and the "Bride's" as well.
- The stainless steel blades are etched to appear to have the deadly sharpness of a real samurai sword, although this blade is not sharpened for safety reasons.
- The Bride's blade features an additional engraving near the handle.
- Both blades have a full two-handed 12" handle beautifully wrapped in thread as with most traditional katana handle wraps.
- As an added detail, the ends of each handle are topped with gold-painted metal designs.
- These swords are beautiful!
- Traditional and authentic long wrap technique featured on scabbards.
- Two-tone intricate gold-painted metal trimmings throughout the swords make this a gorgeous addition to any sword collection.
- On Bill's scabbard, an engraving a what appears to be a demon's face decorates the highly polished black case.
- A matte black painted wood display stand also accompany this sword set.
- Ancient japanese lettering is painted in gold on the stand as well, adding to the authentic look of these swords.
- Overall Sword Length: 41.25"
- Blade Length: 29.25"
- Handle Length: 12"
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Materials: Rubber coated metal wrapped with black thread in traditional katana wrap design
- Scabbard Material: Hardened Acrylic and Metal
- Stand Material: Wood
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
or order by phone toll-free (877) 220-3259
Own This? Give It A Review or Comment.
Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST
1-4 Business Days After Ship Date