Celtic Dragon Longsword w/ Plaque
Click to enlarge image(s)
Weight is based on UPS Dimensional Weight
- A dragon slayer that's fit for a king!
- This authentic Celtic dragon longsword with cherry wood shield plaque will be a handsome addition to any collection.
- The traditional longsword will strike fear in the hearts of your enemies and aid you in the rescuing of your damsel in distress.
- The Longsword is a type of European sword used during the late medieval and Renaissance periods.
- The longsword is commonly held in combat with both hands, though some may be used single-handed.
- Longswords are used for striking, cutting, and thrusting.
- The specific offensive purpose of an individual longsword is derived from its physical shape.
- All parts of the sword are used for offensive purposes, including the pommel and crossguard.
- Show room quality
- High-polish silver coating
- Dual dragon head pommel
- Dragon scale hilt
- Sword weighs approximately 4.52 pounds
- 42 inches long overall.
- Comes with custom cherry wood shield display plaque.
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year
- Order by phone toll-free in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico (877) 220-3259
Own This? Give It A Review or Comment.
Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST
1-4 Business Days After Ship Date