Boker Solingen - Mammut II
Click to enlarge image(s)
Weight is based on UPS Dimensional Weight
- Over the impressive period of 4 million years, huge flocks of mammoths lived on large parts of the Earth.
- Approximately 4000 years ago, the last remaining populations of these majestic animals disappeared.
- The mammoth was a favored prey of the early humans.
- Again and again, almost entirely preserved specimens of mammoths are found in the Siberian plains, which are in perfect condition due to constant sub-zero temperatures.
- Parts of a mammoth molar were chosen as handle material for this pristine collector's knife.
- The unique structure of these teeth and the extreme hardness provide an exceptional exclusivity in serial knife manufacturing.
- Comes with certificate of authenticity.
- Overall length: 4 1/2"
- Blade length: 2 1/4"
- Weight: 1 1/2oz
- Blade material: 4034
- Handle material: Mammutzahn
- Order Online 24 hours A Day 7 Days A Week 365 Days A Year or order by phone 1-517-897-3508
Own This? Give It A Review or Comment.
Same or Next Business Day (M-F) When Ordered Before Noon EST
1-4 Business Days After Ship Date